(MENAFN– Investor Brand Network)
- Flora Growth is a cannabis cultivator and distributor operating a 100-hectare (about 247-acre) harvesting site called Cosechemos in central Colombia’s favorable growing climate
- Flora Growth has completed its first import of CBD-containing food and beverage products into the United States under its Mambe brand, thanks to Colombian regulatory changes in recent months allowing cannabis product exports
- Flora has filed licenses for 23 cannabinoid-infused food and beverage products with Colombia’s INVIMA food and drug regulatory body
- Imported Flora products will take advantage of the company’s U.S. distribution network customer database, which nearly doubled with last month’s acquisition of established CPG brand JustCBD
- JustCBD has over 300 products, 300,000 customers, and a network of over 14,000 stores across the United States and Flora’s operations will increase its capacity for international growth
The recently announced successful import of Mambe CBD-containing food and beverage products into the United States from Colombia marks a huge step for cannabis cultivator Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) in the company’s plans for becoming a global market distributor.
Flora Growth’s 100-hectare (about 247-acre) Cosechemos cannabis cultivation site in central Colombia is key to its strategy, drawing on ideal conditions for cannabis production that include over 12.5 hours of…