DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market (2022-2027) by Brand, Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market is estimated to be USD 1.2 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.82 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.6%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increase in the Legalization of Medicinal Cannabis in Economies
- Growing Awareness about the Medical Benefits of Cannabidiol and Its Remedial Properties
- Growing Usage of Cannabis-based Pharmaceuticals for Various Indications such as Inflammation, Chronic P
- High Price Associated with the Medical Cannabis
- Rise in Investments by Pharma Companies in CBD and Developments for Cannabinoid Regulation
- Innovation and Launching New Products
- Availability of Various Alternatives in the Market
The Global Cannabis Pharmaceuticals Market is segmented based on Brand, Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, and Geography.
- By Brand, the market is classified into Epidiolex and Sativex.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Ointments & Creams and Solids & Dissolvable Powder & Oil.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies.
- By Application, the market is classified into Arthritis, Cancer, Epilepsy and Migraine.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Amyris, Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals
- Breath of Life Pharma, Ltd.
- Cannabis Science, Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
- CB Therapeutics Inc.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc.
- Cronos Group, Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC
- Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Medicure Pharmaceuticals
- MedReleaf Corp.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Pascal Biosciences, Inc.
- PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc.
- Serina Therapeutics, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Tilray, Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o5k5yz