DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Sales Channel, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market is estimated to be USD 2.03 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.62 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.88%
- Increasing Consumer Preference for Various Plant-Based Supplements
- Growing Awareness about Medical Benefits of Cannabidiol and Its Remedial Properties
- Increasing Standard of Living, and Legalization of Different CBD Products
- Uncertain Government Regulations Related to the Usage of CBD Food Supplements
- Innovation and Launching New Products
- Increasing Demand for Various Hemp Proteins among Bodybuilders, Athletes, and Vegan Population
- Low Accessibility for CBD Capsules and Gummies in Low-Income Countries
The Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market is segmented based on Product Type, Sales Channel, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Capsules & Softgels, CBD Gummies, and CBD Tinctures.
- By Sales Channel, the market is classified into Online, Pharmacies, and Retail Stores.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are American Shaman CBD, Aurora Cannabis Inc., Balanced Health Botanicals, BioThrive Sciences, Bluebird Botanicals, Charlotte’s Web, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market, By Product Type
7 Global CBD Nutraceuticals Market, By Sales Channel
8 Americas’ CBD Nutraceuticals Market
9 Europe’s CBD Nutraceuticals Market
10 Middle East and Africa’s CBD Nutraceuticals Market
11 APAC’s CBD Nutraceuticals Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- American Shaman CBD
- Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
- Balanced Health Botanicals
- BioThrive Sciences
- Bluebird Botanicals
- Charlotte’s Web
- CV Sciences, Inc.
- Diamond CBD Inc.
- Elixinol LLC
- Endoca BV
- Foria Wellness
- Gaia Botanicals, LLC
- Gaia Herbs, Inc.
- Garden of Life
- Green Roads, Inc.
- Irwin Naturals
- Isodiol International, Inc.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Medterra CBD
- MGC Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eyd08i