TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–High Park Holdings Ltd. (“High Park”), a subsidiary of Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY), today unveiled the second phase of its adult-use product portfolio set to launch throughout Canada over the course of the next year as permitted by regulations. The expanded broad-based portfolio includes innovative cannabis products and formats, including CBD beverages, edibles, and vape products. High Park also announced a lineup of strategic partners which will help accelerate sales across Canada.
“We believe great brands, consistent quality and product innovation are the engines of an enduring and vibrant cannabis industry,” says Adine Fabiani-Carter, High Park’s Chief Marketing Officer. “With the next phase of legalization upon us, we’re excited to launch beloved brands like Marley Natural and Goodship in Canada while also introducing new formats like CBD-infused beverages through our Labatt Breweries of Canada joint venture, Fluent.”
New Brands and Products for the Canadian Market
To expand its existing portfolio of brands in market, High Park will launch celebrated brands Marley Natural and Goodship and new original brands, including The Batch™, Chowie Wowie™, and Rmdy.™, across Canada in the coming months.
- Marley Natural, an established cannabis brand, will launch in select markets across Canada.
- Goodship, a beloved edibles brand known for its cannabis-infused baked goods, chocolates and confections, will roll out its first cannabis collection in Canada with a baking oil followed by cannabis-infused chocolates and mints.
- The Batch, a new value brand dedicated to delivering quality cannabis flower and pre-rolls at competitive prices. The Batch is currently available in select markets and will launch across Canada in the coming months.
- Chowie Wowie, a new confectionery brand offering cannabis-infused chocolates and gummies.
- Rmdy., a wellness brand offering a variety of non-combustible and discreet cannabis products including mints, melts and all-in-one pens.
Already fixtures of High Park’s existing portfolio of world-class brands, Canaca™ and Dubon™ will broaden their product offerings:
- Canaca will introduce vape pens built with best-in-class CCELL Technology with 100% high-potency THC distillate formulation and no added ingredients.
- Dubon will offer a new high-potency premium THC oil exclusive to the Quebec market.
High Park’s existing brand portfolio also includes Irisa™, Grail™ and Yukon Rove™.
High Park has formed a number of strategic partnerships positioning itself to lead the adult-use market in Canada by delivering world-class products of the highest quality.
- Fluent Beverage Company – Last week, Tilray and AB InBev announced that its partnership and joint venture, through High Park and Labatt Breweries of Canada, has evolved into Fluent Beverage Company. Fluent plans to commercialize non-alcohol, CBD-infused beverages in Canada and further its research on non-alcohol, THC-infused beverages.
- Cannfections Group Inc. – High Park has partnered with Cannfections, a leader in the confectionery space with 85 years of experience developing and producing the world’s favourite confectionery brands, to further build its product and manufacturing capacity of confectionery cannabis products for phase two of adult-use legalization. This partnership allows High Park to expedite innovation and new products to market.
To further the company’s adult-use retail strategy, High Park has entered into partnerships with leading retailers through minority investments, strategic collaborations and acquisitions, broadening the portfolio’s availability to consumers with the goal of increasing adult-use product sales.
- FOUR20 – FOUR20 owns and operates six stores in Alberta and has secured 16 additional high-traffic store locations. High Park has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire FOUR20.
- Inner Spirit – Inner Spirit Holdings (CSE: ISH) has a combination of 35 corporate-owned and franchised Spiritleaf-branded retail stores in operation with plans to further grow its network throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. High Park has invested in and entered into a collaboration agreement with Inner Spirit which enables High Park portfolio brands and products to be available across all Spiritleaf locations.
- Westleaf – Through Tilray, High Park has made a minority investment and formed a commercial collaboration agreement with Westleaf. Westleaf is currently rolling out a national retail footprint for its retail store “Prairie Records” with additional stores planned for British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Kiaro – High Park has signed a minority investment and collaboration agreement to increase its portfolio brand presence throughout Kiaro’s storefronts in British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- Fire & Flower – High Park has made a minority investment in Fire & Flower, a licensed cannabis retailer that owns or has interests in 30 cannabis retail store licenses in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario and in the Yukon Territory.
About High Park Company™
Based in Toronto and led by a team with deep experience in cannabis and global consumer brands, High Park develops, produces, sells and distributes a broad-based portfolio of adult-use cannabis brands and products.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and “forward-looking information” within the meaning of Canadian securities laws, or collectively, forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this press release may be identified by the use of words such as, “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe, “intend”, “plan”, “forecast”, “project”, “estimate”, “outlook” and other similar expressions, including statements in respect to Tilray’s intention to launch new product formats as well as new brands in collaboration with its strategic partners. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, including assumptions in respect of current and future market conditions, the current and future regulatory environment and future approvals and permits. Actual results, performance or achievement could differ materially from that expressed in, or implied by, any forward-looking statements in this press release, and, accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements and they are not guarantees of future results. Forward-looking statements involve significant risks, including the risks discussed under the caption “Risk Factors” in Tilray’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Canadian securities regulators on August 13, 2019, for a list of the assumptions, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual future results or anticipated events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements. Tilray does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements that are included herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.