NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ICR, a leading strategic communications and advisory firm, today announced the panels and discussions for its upcoming 2021 ICR Conference. As one of the largest investment conferences of the year, the event will take place from Monday, January 11th through Thursday, January 14th.
The annual growth company event will take place virtually this year offering many of the same experiences typically available at the traditional in-person event, including presentations from more than 300 public and private companies, the ability to schedule 1×1 and small group meetings with company management, and networking opportunities to connect with peers. Historically consumer focused, this year’s presenting companies span a broader range of sectors including healthcare, technology, and real estate. The intent is to give attendees a broader perspective on macro factors affecting their potential or current investments.
“As we approach our 23rd annual ICR Conference, we are dedicated in providing the financial community and other key stakeholders a unique platform to connect,” said Tom Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, ICR. “We are excited to announce our 2021 panel topics and discussions, which will discuss industry insights, growth strategies and future ideas as we head into the New Year.”
Below is a list of the panels at the 2021 ICR Conference:
- Vinson & Elkins: 2021 Proxy Season Preview- ESG and Activism Trends
- ESG in Focus – Issues for Investors & Companies
- The Evolution of Retail- How Landlords and Tenants are Adapting to a Post-COVID World
- No Place Like Home
- Cannabis 2021 – Turning Over a New Leaf
- Latham & Watkins – IPO Bootcamp with Sarah Axtell, Alison Haggerty & Lee Stettner
- Public Company Outlook 2021
- Restaurants Post-Covid
- Shareholder Activism
- Non-Drug Therapeutics: Devices Changing the Treatment Paradigm
- Going Public via a SPAC (Healthcare)
Below is a list of the sponsor discussions at the 2021 ICR Conference:
- B of A – Analyst’s View of the Sector with Lorraine Hutchinson
- Cowen Banking with Scott Lemone
- KeyBanc Research – Insights from Fundamentals & Data
- Stephens 2020 Consumer Round Table
- Stifel – Consumer Share of Wallet Shifts into 2021
- Truist – Discussion with Economic Strategist John Silvia
- What’s Next for D2C – Trends & Observations From UBS
- RSM – Technology Trends to Optimize Operations and Customer Experience for E-commerce and Direct to Consumer
To view further details on each panel and discussion, please visit here.
In addition, legendary football quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning will host a keynote Q&A at the 2021 ICR Conference. The keynote will be held on Monday, January 11th at 5:30 p.m.
About The ICR Conference
For more than 20 years, the ICR Conference has brought together management teams from public and private companies with institutional investors, sell-side research analysts, investment bankers, private equity professionals and select media. The premier platform for gaining insight into future trends & growth strategies as well as exchanging ideas has also become a must-attend networking event. Utilizing today’s leading technologies, the 2021 ICR Conference will offer these same attractive features among others in a virtual format, to ensure the safety and health of all of our attendees. The event is one of the largest investment conferences of the year, featuring presentations by more than 300 public and private companies, with attendance regularly exceeding 2,500. For more information please visit http://www.icrconference.com.
Established in 1998, ICR partners with its clients to execute strategic communications and advisory programs that achieve business goals, build awareness and credibility, and enhance long-term enterprise value. The firm’s highly-differentiated service model, which pairs capital markets veterans with senior communications professionals, brings deep sector knowledge and relationships to more than 750 clients in approximately 20 industries. ICR’s healthcare practice operates under the Westwicke brand (www.westwicke.com). Today, ICR is one of the largest and most experienced independent communications and advisory firms in North America, maintaining offices in New York, Norwalk, Boston, Baltimore, San Francisco, San Diego and Beijing. Learn more at www.icrinc.com. Follow us on Twitter at @ICRPR.