LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today Irwin Naturals, a leading manufacturer of herbal and CBD products, announced its expansion into the CBD skin care market by launching its HydroCanna™ face, body and hair products. The new line incorporates two primary goals for Irwin Naturals: a commitment to creating innovative products with high-quality ingredients and offering them at fair prices.
Using full-spectrum hemp extract (FSHE) with naturally occurring CBD, HydroCanna includes products for the face, body, and hair. Each product is made with FSHE and is combined with C60 Fullerene, a revolutionary (and Nobel Prize winning) carbon molecule with dynamic antioxidant properties.
“There is nothing more personal than indulging our skin, the body’s largest organ, with soothing and supple skincare products,” said Dr. Elijah McCarthy, N.D., wellness ambassador for Irwin Naturals, the company behind HydroCanna. “The HydroCanna skincare line provides consumers with a luxurious and clean beauty regime that they can feel good about using on their skin and don’t have to worry about breaking the bank.”
HydroCanna product line features:
HydroCanna for the Face
- CBD Daytime Facial Moisturizer ($29.99) – A moisturizer that will keep up with you all day
- CBD Nighttime Facial Moisturizer (29.99) – A soothing moisturizer for use before bed
- CBD Facial Serum ($39.99) – For helping you face the day with a bit more confidence
- CBD Eye Serum ($29.99) – A treat for the delicate undereye area
- CBD Facial Peel ($37.99) – Exfoliation to help sluff off that dull top layer
- CBD Pore Refining Cream ($29.99) – Designed to help refine the appearance of pores
- CBD Moisturizing Face Mask ($33.99) – Deeply hydrating to help you through those pesky dry spells
HydroCanna for the Body:
- CBD Body Cream ($37.99) – A hydrating cream that also infuses Orange Peel Oil, Shea Butter, and Milk Thistle
- CBD Body Lotion ($44.99) – A nourishing lotion that infuses Olive, Green Tea, and Moringa Seed Oil
- Ultra CBD Body Cream ($44.99) – An intensely hydrating cream that infuses Milk Thistle, Olive, Shea Butter, and Sunflower Seed Oil
- Ultra CBD Balm ($44.99) – A creamy balm that can be applied anywhere you need a little TLC
HydroCanna for the Hair:
- CBD Scalp Serum ($39.99) –A scalp serum that infuses Lavender and Fireweed with the premium FSHE with CBD and C60 Fullerenes…It’s the first step to a great hair day
The full line of personal care HydroCanna products are made with dynamic combinations of botanicals and come in fully recyclable, premium plastic packaging. All of the HydroCanna products are free of artificial colors, dyes and synthetic fragrances. Products are available for purchase online at the HydroCanna website as well as at select retailers carrying drugstore skincare and cosmetic lines.
“The CBD industry is rapidly expanding and HydroCanna is well positioned in the category, with industry predictions that CBD skin care subgroup alone will reach $1.7 billion by 2025,” said Timothy Toll, chief executive officer of Irwin Naturals, manufacturer of HydroCanna. “We know category growth in retail demands innovation and in addition to launching a new line of CBD skin care, we will soon be offering other categories of CBD products.”
According to the Brightfield Group, a Chicago-based market research firm studying the overall CBD industry, the CBD market will surpass $22 billion in annual sales by the year 2022. Typically, more than 80% of all sales in particular consumer product categories occur in mass market outlets and warehouse chains where Irwin Naturals has longstanding distribution relationships.
Additionally, HydroCanna products use third-party testing to ensure the purity and potency of their full-spectrum hemp extract while ensuring THC levels are at trace amounts of less than 0.3 percent. Testing results can be found by scanning the product QR code or entering the lot number on Irwin Naturals and HydroCanna websites.
But Wait, There’s More!
“Through January 2020, Irwin Naturals is hosting a CBD giveaway to allow those who are curious about CBD and who’ve wanted to try it but thought the price point was too high, to have an opportunity to try it,” continued Toll. “By entering promo code FREECBD10, customers can receive a bottle of Irwin Naturals’ 10 mg CBD soft gels, a value of $26.99. We just ask people to cover the shipping and handling costs of $9.95.” 1
@Irwin_Naturals continues innovation, #CBD skincare style – HydroCanna for Face, Body & Hair. #ThisIs2020 #Blessed #Glowing #CBDSkinCare #CBDLife
Cold winter got your skin down? @Irwin_Naturals to the rescue w/new #CBDSkinCare line HydroCanna. Is this for real? Yep, let the faces rejoice! #SmoothSkin #BeautyQueen #CBDLife
Free #CBD 10mg soft-gels (60 count) @Irwin_Naturals during January 2020. Is this for real? Yep, go to www.irwinnaturals.com, enter FREECBD10 & pay S&H. #Noice #CBDLife #Deals #Free
About Irwin Naturals:
Los Angeles-based Irwin Naturals began selling soft-gel based herbal formulas in 1994 and has expanded into full-spectrum hemp extract products containing naturally occurring CBD. The company is dedicated to making its high-quality CBD products accessible by offering innovative new products at fair prices. After spending two years in R&D, Irwin Naturals is poised to help stores fill their shelves with more than 70 CBD products across different categories. Irwin Naturals products can be found in retail stores as well as on www.irwinnaturals.com.
1 $26.99 value based on Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Value does not include fees associated with shipping and handling costs. Code cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Limit one bottle per customer only. Customer covers shipping & handling fees of $9.95