These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, MMP Connect and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Directly posting ads selling marijuana in any of its forms (flower,wax,edibles etc..) is strictly prohibited. You may advertise your services and products as a dispensary or caregiver or offer coupons on select products but must not try to sell marijuana in any of its forms directly through the website. Doing so may result in a warning or account suspension.
- Posting classified ads if you do not live in a state or country where marijuana has been medically legalized and if you do not have the legal ability to offer those services
- Using our website and its features if you are under 21 years old
- Spamming, trolling, use of obscene language in our community. Spamming includes posting duplicate content aggressively or across multiple groups at once.
- Posting anything sexually related or anything that may be deemed inappropriate in our community.
- Trying to sell/solicit sales of marijuana, wax, edibles or any other form of marijuana in the community or classifieds.
- Promoting mail order websites that offer direct shipping of Marijuana and or any of its forms.
- Posting classified ads where not legally permissible.
- Seeds and Clones may be advertised as long as they adhere to local laws. Always check your local laws before advertising or posting ads related to seeds/clones and only buy and sell to those that are legally allowed to possess them.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and MMP Connect may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
FLAGGING & Moderation
Our community is moderated by its members. If at anytime you post something that violates our terms of service users can flag and report your account/messages/posted updates to the ADMIN for further review. MMP Connect will then take necessary steps by warning you directly by email or by suspending your account for X amount of time if its warranted.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, â€œYour Contentâ€ shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant MMP Connect a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-partyâ€™s rights. MMP Connect reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided â€œas is,â€ with all faults, and MMP Connect express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall MMP Connect, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. MMP Connect, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent MMP Connect from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
MMP Connect is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The MMP Connect is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between MMP Connect and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of MICHIGAN, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in MICHIGAN for the resolution of any disputes.
By signing up and becoming a member of MMP Connect you agree to allow MMP Connect to send occasional emails relating to important notices about your account or our service. All other emails such as ad listings, friendship requests, messages, comment replies and more can be turned off or on by visiting your profile settings at anytime.
At times you may submit payment for different features of our service such as advertising or sponsored posts. There are no refunds if your post or ads are taken down for violating our terms of service. It is your responsibility to read and agree to our TOS before signing up or before posting ads.
Refunds will only be issued when mandated by law or if some bug or issue arises from our side affecting your ad from displaying properly. All refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review