Revealed: The cannabis dealers who are so brazen they are registering their drug business with Companies House
- One company in north London advertises cakes and sweets laced with marijuana
- Professionally marketed firm does this to more than 1,800 Instagram followers
- It also has YouTube channel, sells branded merchandise and offers loyalty cards
- Breaks law, but is listed as private company and has filed with Companies House
- The director of the firm is Rommell Allen, 27, who also works as an IT engineer
Drug dealers selling high-strength cannabis are now so shameless they are registering their businesses with Companies House.
One company, based in north London, advertises cakes and sweets laced with marijuana to more than 1,800 followers on Instagram.
The professionally marketed firm, which the Daily Mail has chosen not to name, also…