This was a bad week for markets in general, and cannabis was no exception.
Over the five trading days of the week:
- The ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSE: MJ): lost more than 6%
- The AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF (NYSE: YOLO): was down almost 9%
- The Cannabis ETF (NYSE: THCX): dropped 9%.
- The Amplify Seymour Cannabis ETF (NYSE: CNBS): lost 7.5%.
- The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY) was down 3.4%.
We also saw the AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF (NYSE: MSOS) start trading on Wednesday, becoming the first U.S.-listed active ETF focused solely on American cannabis companies, and Item 9 Labs Corp. (OTC: INLB) begin trading on the OTCQX on Monday.
Cannabis SaaS platform Headset secured $3.2 million in financing through a bridge round led by Canopy Rivers Inc. (OTC: CNPOF).
AeroPay teamed up with Safe Harbor Private Banking on a payments service for CBD, cannabis and non-plant touching ancillary service businesses.
Payment processing company Hypur announced a new…